If you are running a successful business, how can you use that to generate financial security in retirement?
We have a range of potential solutions that will provide both you, and your employees, with tax efficient retirement benefits.
Some of the areas we can discuss with you are:
- Group pension plans for your colleagues and employees – an attractive recruitment tool as well as a justifiable business expense
- Salary sacrifice arrangements that will provide cost effective pension planning opportunities for employees whilst reducing employer National Insurance costs
- Pension arrangements enabling you and your family to reap the rewards from the success of your business
- Trustee based arrangements that offer a cost effective solution for trustees to transfer the scheme liability to a new pension arrangement, thereby securing employee pension rights
- Ensure whichever contributions or pension plans you select, that you comply with your auto-enrolment obligations for your employees.
Request contact from a St. James's Place Partner to find out more.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.