Later Life Planning
It’s no secret that healthier lifestyles and better medical care is increasing life expectancy in the UK.
Whilst this is good news for all of us, it does also carry with it the need to think about the financial implications of living longer after retirement.
At St. James's Place we are committed to helping you meet your financial needs throughout your lifetime.
The St. James's Place Later Life Planning Scheme gives peace of mind, enabling you to reduce your Inheritance Tax exposure, make gifts to your heirs during your lifetime and secure a set income should you need long term care in the future.
Key benefits of the Later Life Planning Scheme include:
- Safely making monetary gifts to loved ones during your lifetime
- Reducing or even eliminating your exposure to Inheritance Tax
- Arranging a pre-set income for life to help safeguard against care costs, if required in the future
- Keeping control of your money
- Benefiting from using gifts & trusts*
Request a free copy of our guide to Later Life Planning to find out more.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
* The income is fixed at the time of setting up the plan. If the income taken exceeds the growth of the plan, the capital will be eroded.
Please note that Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.